Business Security Systems/ Finally, Affordable No Contract Business Security
Atlanta Business Security Systems
Atlanta Home Alarms designs and installs a security systems that will protect and monitor your business every minute of the day and night, allowing you to have peace in the knowledge that the sanctity of your property is being defended against intended and unintended damages.
Our commercial systems pricing is treated exactly like the pricing of our residential systems. We don’t charge you more because of your business setting. The only additional charges you will see are for the additional services you may require. There is no complicated charge per square foot or general commercial markup. You can depend on fair pricing from start to finish.
Through the use of various security devices, we are able to monitor your business for possible intruders. Here is a short list of commonly available devices and their considerations.
- Motion detectors are an excellent way to cover large areas of your business property. They detect movement when the business is closed and there should be no movement.
- Glass break detectors allow you to move freely about your business and only sound and send an alarm when a breaking glass condition is detected. Usually it is a good idea to have a detector in each room with accessible windows.
- Door and window contacts are used to detect a door or window being opened. We feel that it is imperative to use a contact on at least all exterior doors. Using window contacts offers an advantage as well, but they can be bypassed by breaking the glass. It’s a good idea to have a motion or glass break detector backing up a window contact.
- Smoke and heat detectors offer additional fire protection for your business. We highly recommend installing at least one smoke detector in your building. These devices are installed in addition to your existing smoke detectors. The advantage that our smoke detectors offer is that they are able to alert the monitoring station of a fire/smoke condition. The monitoring center can then call the fire department on your behalf. Heat detectors are much like the more familiar smoke detectors, except that they detect temperatures above a certain preset level. These are useful around equipment that may catch fire without a volume of smoke being produced first. We are fully capable of meeting NFPA and local AHJ fire system requirements.
- Water sensors are able to monitor your property and notify you in the event of any type of water leakage in order to limit possible damage to your building, equipment and merchandise.
- Carbon monoxide detectors offer detection of the poisonous odorless gas.
- Cameras allow you to monitor any activity within your business while you are closed. Our camera systems are tailored to the exact needs of your commercial property. You don’t need to by a large package to get the exact coverage that you need. Cameras also provide evidence of a crime should one occur to aid police.
These devices all integrate into your total alarm system allowing them to be monitored through the exact same pathway. We offer competitive pricing on all of these protective devices.
System integration is an expanding field in the industry. There are several solutions available that can add convenience to almost every security system. Options that can be added to security installations include remote arm/disarm, thermostat integration, cameras and door locks.
Call or email us for your free evaluation today!